Monday, May 16, 2011

Recent Photos with D3100

So, I've got myself a new camera. It's a Nikon D3100. I'm loving it! So I thought I'd share some pictures I took over the last few days around Walla Walla. Enjoy!

Administration Building - Walla Walla University

Someone was messing with my camera...

Yes, that's a goose...
It was extremely windy, and it was hiding behind a bail of hay that's not visible in this picture, for protection

Great Horned Owl

This owl let us get really close. Maybe it was the wind that kept him from flying.

It had really yellow eyes!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I am a bit jealous of your new camera! Great shots! Especially of Beth... ;) And the owl encounter was neat too - I've never been that close to one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya it was pretty amazing! Pretty epic. LOL ya what happened with that pic of Beth is, I forgot my camera in the car, so she took it, and took goofy pics such as this one, sssoooo muahahahaha I posted one on my blog! lol she Really appreciates that... (NOT!)

    Hey are you back from Europe? I've still got to call you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Europe??? Hmmm, I've been in Oregon ever since the last time I saw you. :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL BAHAHAHA I saw Lis and I thought Liz Ruhling... NEVER MIND!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha... that's funny!!!
    Lis is my blogger name so when I comment, that's what it shows. ;)

    ReplyDelete